Jewel Ads get some time to know NB Diamonds
NB diamonds propelled itself to a successful 2021 with various sponsorship and marketing and we hope over the next year we will grow even further. They supply not just loose stones but finished jewellery for which they pride themselves on the very best in customer service is 5 key areas; price, quality, expertise and service. Even their website states ‘The most important thing to any business is its customer’.
They have plans to keep growing and maintain being a top diamond supplier to the UK jewellery trade so if you’re looking for a diamond or lab-grown diamond, loose or set in jewellery NB Diamonds should be on your list to call.
So let’s hear a little more about this personable company with some Q&As’
NB Diamonds Q&As
Q. Customer satisfaction is one of the key elements of your branding, it seems a little more important than just a statement, explain where the drive has come from for this.
- customer satisfaction and a personalised service is something that to us goes beyond the jewellery trade. Growing up as a child, it is something that was instilled in me as a family value, having respect and showing kindness to all those around me. And so this is something I want to incorporate into the ethos of our business and branding. Everyone begins somewhere, as we did somewhere small. The importance of giving over not just the time but the focus and same level of service to any company no matter how small will reap its own rewards. If I can ensure I have not only assisted our clients with finding the right products but also walk away feeling they have had a friendly and warm service then we have achieved all we have set out to.
Q. I see that lab grown are now part of your product range, how do you see this developing in the next 3 years
- there is no doubt there is now a key place for Lab grown diamonds within the industry with lucrative potential to take the lead within a certain range at the lower price point of stones. The pricing of naturally mined diamonds are rocketing at the moment and Lab-grown stones have come in at a key time within the market changes to facilitate finding the right stones for those with tighter budgeting requirement, filling the gap in the market.
Q. Have you noticed a change in buying patterns recently
- when it comes to purchasing of and investing in higher-end fine jewellery and stones, diamonds are a sound and safe place offering good longevity of value and luxury that is tantamount to any other secure expenditure. There are many clients and customers on the market who do have the capital to spend and diamonds offer more than just security but an added bonus of exuberance. Having said that we see on the flip side where the lower end of the market is showing a struggle. There is speculation globally of economic challenges ahead and of course that puts a pause on liberal consumer spending. We can only hope that on the horizon for 2023 will be some stability and with that will see a lift in the high street retail sector of the trade.
Q. What do you think is going to be a must for Christmas 2022
- Christmas always sees a rise in demand for unique and bespoke pieces as every consumer is out searching for that one rare and exclusive gift. And to that effect, we have sourced and created some showstoppers that will attract and wow passers-by. Parallel to that, we are stocking a new collection of Lab-grown pieces that have become increasingly popular and will help facilitate sales within the tighter budget ranges offering value to clients this Christmas
Q. Do you have a last order date for Christmas or will you be supplying right up to the big day?
- NB diamonds is our family business and as such we put our hearts and souls into every order. We will always aim to deliver even on short notice and we are fortunate enough to have an in-house workshop and offer bespoke pieces made up within 2-3 weeks. For our core ranges, we take orders 5-6 weeks before Christmas and this also gives us a window of time to make any adjustments or alterations to pieces as well as offering varying carat sizes and metals. We are blessed to have a wonderful team who really work very hard for our clients to ensure items are made up and sent out with often very short deadlines. And we would like to thank each and every one of them for their dedication.